- View our billing rates
- Bills are sent on a monthly basis.
- Payments are due on the 20th of each month.
- You can view your bill electronically (for free) through Payment Service Network (PSN). You must register with PSN to do so, which you can do through their site (external).
- Payment Service Network (PSN) processes electronic credit card, debit card, and checking/savings accounts payments.
- You can pay immediately, schedule a one-time payment, or set up Auto-Pay.
- PSN does charge the following convenienvce fees for payment processing:
- A $1.00 fee is added for checking and savings payments
- 2.75% (+ 50¢ if under $100) is added for credit and debit card payments.
To pay using your smart phone or tablet. Download "PSN Payments" from the App Store® or Google Play™. You will need to register online at PSN before using the App.
What to expect when you visit Payment Service Network to register for the first time.
If you need assistance or have questions about paying electronically, please call PSN customer service at 866-917-7368. If you have questions regarding your bill, please call Harrison Utilities at 920-731-0002.